Bellesguard House Gaudí + CAVA Barcelona tour
From €60 (+€20 every next person)The most unknown jewel of Gaudí in Barcelona
►Personalized private route, without haste, without waiting lines. Includes entrance, guided tour, CAVA + SNACK, hotel pickup and drop-off
►We accompany you from your hotel so you could marvel at Gaudí's most unknown building in Barcelona
►Know the important history and learn the basics of Gaudi's architecture in this little-known house
Combine this tour with our tours Gaudí and Modernism and Masonic and Knights Templar!
During the tour we will tell you the hidden history and anecdotes of this place!
Do not miss the opportunity to get to know this unique place in Barcelona!
• What is the strong link between this house and Catalonia?
More than 2000 years of history
• Do you know that the land still hides many historical secrets of Barcelona?
Symbols of Gaudi
• We will unveil all the hidden symbolism of its architecture and its ornamentation
Secrets of Gaudi's Architecture
• Learn the structure on which Gaudí is based for his fascinating architecture
• Did you know that another architectural work by Gaudí is hidden near this place?
The trencadís mosaic technique
• How are the mosaics made using the trencadís technique?
Architects disciples of Gaudí
• You will be able to know who were the disciples of Gaudí to recognize his works in Barcelona
Underground secrets of Barcelona
• Did you know that under the subsoil there are very hidden and incredible secrets of Barcelona that are linked to this house?
Fascinating views over the city
• Delight in the magnificent views of Barcelona that this house offers
☆ The sequence of the visit to the sights listed above can change depending on the opening hours of the place, public activities in the city, start time and place and other reasons.
☆ In addition we will certainly tell you more stories and curious things.
Characteristics of the tour
• Duration: approximately 2-3 hours.
• Availability: from Tuesday to Sunday, from 10 to 14 (10am-2pm) local time. It`s advisable to start the tour in the morning.
• There is availability from 15 to 19 (3pm-7pm) local time, but paying an extra supplement and will also depends on the availability of the place.
• The tour can only be undertaken on foot. If the occasion requires it, 1-2 trips will be made in public transport.
• You could request private transport, check the total price including this option.
• Remember that we will accompany you on your way to and from your hotel, as long as the hotel is within the metropolitan area of the city of Barcelona.
• In case if you need eat after the tour, the guide will recommend you a café or a restaurant to suit your preference.
• Price: from €60. Check the exact price of your tour at the foot of the page.
• Recommended for: people who want to know the first steps in Gaudi Architecture and learn about the secret history of Barcelona. It is advisable to combine this tour with our tours Gaudí and Modernism and Masonic and Knights Templar.
• Observations: Please take into account that on this tour you will have to be on your feet for about 2-3 hours. Nevertheless, it is possible to make breaks and stop for a while during the tour.
Price of the tour
One person € 60
Two people € 80
Three people € 100
Four people € 120
Five people € 140
Six people € 160
Seven people € 180
Eight people € 200
More than eight people Contact us
Children under 12 Free
Price of entrance tickets for children can vary in different museums and normally depend on child`s age.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: to guarantee your visit, you must book at least 3 days in advance through our website. It is necessary to reserve an entrance ticket and a guide for a certain time. Without prior reservation, entry is not possible.
Enjoy the tour!