Casa Vicens Bellesguard House Gaudí Barcelona + CAVA VIP tour
►Private personalized VIP tour, without haste. Includes skip the line tickets, private guided tour, hotel pickup and drop-off, glass of cava
►We accompany you from your hotel so you can marvel at Gaudí's most unknown buildings in Barcelona
►Know the important history and learn the basics of Gaudi's architecture in this two little-known houses
Combine this tour with our tours Gaudí and Modernism and Masonic and Knights Templar!
During the tour we will tell you the hidden history and anecdotes of this place!
Do not miss the opportunity to get to know this unique place in Barcelona!
The beginnings of Gaudí
• Did you know that this is Gaudí's first house in Barcelona?
• What was hiding the site on which this house was built?
More than 2000 years of history
• What is the strong link between Bellesguard House and Catalonia?
• Do you know that the land of this house hides many historical secrets of Barcelona?
Symbols of Gaudí
• We will unveil all the hidden symbolism of its architecture and its ornamentation
Secrets of Gaudi's Architecture
• Learn the structure on which Gaudi is based for his fascinating architecture
The trencadis mosaic technique
• How are the mosaics made using the trencadis technique?
Architects disciples of Gaudi
• You will be able to know who were the disciples of Gaudi to recognize his works in Barcelona
Underground secrets of Barcelona
• Did you know that under the subsoil there are very hidden and incredible secrets of Barcelona that are linked to these houses?
Fascinating views from the heights
• Delight in the magnificent views of Barcelona that this house offers
• Enjoy a Catalan cava tasting at the end of the excursion
☆ The visit to this site may change depending on the time of the place or public activities abroad, the time and place of the start of the route and other factors.
☆ We will tell you about many other interesting things that we will see in this place.
Characteristics of the tour
• Approximate duration: 4-5 hours.
• Availability: Tuesday to Sunday, from 10 to 14 (10 am-2pm) local time. It’s advisable to start the tour in the morning.
• There is availability from 15 to 19 (3pm-7pm) local time, but paying an extra supplement and will also depends on the availability of the place.
• The tour can only be undertaken on foot. If the occasion requires it, 1-2 trips will be made in public transport.
• You could request private transport, check the total price including this option.
• Remember that we will accompany you on your way to and from your hotel, as long as the hotel is within the metropolitan area of the city of Barcelona.
• In case if you need eat after the tour, the guide will recommend you a café or a restaurant to suit your preference.
• Price: Ask the price
• Recommended for: people who want to know the first steps in Gaudi Architecture and learn about the secret history of Barcelona. It is advisable to combine this tour with our tours Gaudí and Modernism and Masonic and Knights Templar
• EXTRA OFFER: Availability to visit TORRE BELLESGUARD from 3pm to 7pm (local time), paying an extra supplement and depending on the availability of the place.
• EXTRA OFFER: Availability for exclusive visit of CASA VICENS without tourists for our clients between 8: 30-10 (8:30am-10am) local time, paying an extra supplement and will depend on the availability of the place.
• Observations: Please take into account that on this tour you will have to be on your feet for about 4-5 hours. Nevertheless, it is possible to make breaks and stop for a while during the tour.
Price of entrance tickets for children can vary in different museums and normally depend on child`s age.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: to guarantee your visit, you must book at least 3 days in advance through our website. It is necessary to reserve an entrance ticket and a guide for a certain time. Without prior reservation, entry is not possible.
Enjoy the tour!